- For sanitary reasons, pets are not allowed
- CELL PHONES
- We ask that you turn your cell phone ringer off in the treatment room. Applying eyelash extensions requires concentration and ringing or vibrating cell phones can be a distraction to the technicians. It can also disrupt the experience of other clients.
- During your service, we also ask that you do not talk on your cell phone.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for your appointment. This time is used to fill out necessary paperwork and remove eye makeup before your eyelash appointment. If the lash tech has to spend a lot of time removing makeup, it will shorten the amount of time for the actual application.
- No smoking on the premises
- Gratuities are not included in our prices, however they can be given through electronic payment or cash. The choice is yours.
- TALKING DURING SERVICE
- We operate in an open concept environment and we enjoy pleasant conversation, we just ask that you respect the work taking place and speak at a lowered volume.
- We also ask you to be mindful and stick to topics that are neutral and refrain from topics that may be offensive.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Winks Eyelash Boutique is built on providing a safe, friendly and respectful environment. We therefore have zero tolerance for racism or discrimination of any kind. Also, we do not condone or take part in violent and disrespectful behavior against our staff or other clients of Winks Eyelash Boutique. We want a happy environment where everyone feels welcome and at ease. Thank you