Prepare for your appointment by getting acquainted our Winks Boutique culture. The following has been put in place to assist us in providing a pleasant and enjoyable experience for all.
- For sanitary reasons, pets are not allowed
- CELL PHONES
- We ask that you turn your cell phone ringer off in the treatment room. Applying eyelash extensions requires concentration and ringing or vibrating cell phones can be a distraction to the technicians. It can also disrupt the experience of other clients.
- During your service, we also ask that you do not talk on your cell phone.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for your appointment. This time is used to fill out necessary paperwork and remove eye makeup before your eyelash appointment. If the lash tech has to spend a lot of time removing makeup, it will shorten the amount of time for the actual application.
- No smoking on the premises
- Gratuities are not included in our prices, however they can be given through electronic payment or cash. The choice is yours and our super talented technicians are always appreciative.
- TALKING DURING SERVICE
- We operate in an open concept environment and we enjoy pleasant conversation, we just ask that you respect the work taking place and speak at a lowered volume.
- We also ask you to be mindful and stick to topics that are neutral and refrain from topics that may be offensive.