Are your brows aligned to accentuate your favourite features? Maybe they’re too thin or you’re unsure about the shape and where your arch should be.
No more guess work. Our system will take your brows to the next level.
BENEFITS OF GOOD BROWS
Well designed brows not only balances facial features, they beautifully frame your eyes and face resulting in an overall polished appearance.
Get one step closer to achieving flawless, effortless beauty.
4 Stages to Brows by Design:
Design: In this first step, we analyze your facial features, bone structure and eyebrow hair growth patterns to map the following:
- Where your ideal brow should start and end,
- Where your arch and peak should be
- Eyebrow thickness.
Shape: Tweezing and Waxing are the methods we use to remove any unwanted hair. Long hairs that fall outside of the map are then trimmed.
Fill: Brows are filled in to define its shape and to add depth.
- Tint: perfect to add some depth to your brows, perfect for lighter hair colours.
- Semi Permanent Textured Gel : A semi-permanent option lasts up to 4 weeks! This innovative gel is applied directly to the skin to either mimic hair strokes or brushed on for a make up effect.
Build: Eyebrow Extensions will take your brows to the next level by adding texture. Synthetic eyebrow hairs are applied, one by one to existing eyebrow hairs to further define shape, fill in gaps and add thickness.
Taking care of your perfectly designed brows is simple:
- Do not over tweeze. Only remove hairs outside of the map (ask your technician)
- Do not trim brows yourself
- Do come in for maintenance to keep your brows looking their best
- Keep oils away from sculpted and extended brows to lengthen their staying power
- Do not rub your brows
- Gently pat brows instead of scratching, if you get an itch.